Dear SOFiSTiK users, dear interested parties,
With the release of our new version, the SOFiSTiK Bridge + Infrastructure Modeler now offers you many new functions and enhancements. In our upcoming webinar "News in SOFiSTiK Bridge + Infrastructure Modeler Version 2023", we will show you an overview and small examples of what is new and how you can successfully use these innovations for your projects.
Date: Thursday, October 27, 2022
Register here for the time zone that fits you best:
We're looking forward to seeing you at the webinar.
Your SOFiSTiK Team
Constraint effects in waterproof tunnels analysed with non-linear material in SOFiSTiK - Practical experiences at the Fornebu metro line
This webinar is about the Lysaker Station of Fornebu Metro Line calculation undertaken by COWI AS, Oslo. Raul Rodriguez will discuss the project and the challenges faced during the design.
Date: Wednesday, November 09, 2022
Time: 10:00 am - 11:00 am (CET)
- Introduction of the project of Fornebu metro line (Lysaker station)
- Constraint effects combined with high water pressure. Motivation to find a global approach
- Typical tunnel section: Calculation in transversal and longitudinal directions
- Description of the analysis of the constraint effects by using a non-linear material in CSM/ASE (SOFiSTiK)
- Verification of the cracking width based on this analysis
Further webinars and courses
» 17/11/2022 | 10:00 am - 11:00 am
» 24/11/2022 | 10:00 am - 11:00 am
» 30/11/2022 + 01/12/2022
SOFiSTiK User Conference in Oslo
We are happy to announce that the SOFiSTiK User Conference is back. The conference is all about best-practice sharing and project examples. Join us on November 29, 2022, in Oslo and watch and learn from SOFiSTiK users presenting their projects, approaches and solutions.