For three decades, AU has been at the heart of Design and Make industries. It brings together innovators in architecture, engineering, construction, product design, manufacturing, media and entertainment, to share ideas, advance industry practices, and explore opportunities for the future.
AU 2023 - Our colleagues are giving a presentation!
Andreas Niggl, Development Manager, SOFiSTiK, informs us about
Empower BIM-Integrated Structural Analysis Workflows Through the Revit API
Monday, Nov 13 | 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM PST
- Discover the new analytical modeling concept in Revit.
- Discover how the Revit API is used in an industrial application.
- Discover how to use Revit-integrated structural analysis with SOFiSTiK.
- Discover how structural engineers are connected to the BIM workflow
Andrei Oancea, Product Manager, SOFiSTiK, reports about
The Fastest Way to Model Rebars for Buildings and Infrastructure Projects
Tuesday, Nov 14 | 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM PST
- Learn about the rebar constraints.
- Learn how the rebar templates should be set up.
- Learn how SOFiSTiK Bridge and Infrastructure Modeler works.
- Learn about creating rebar models based on user-defined templates—faster than this is not possible!
We look forward to seeing you!