Parametric tools such as Grasshopper and scripting of FE analysis packages have given engineers the opportunity to “look under the hood” of software to automate its functionality and send data between different packages. This is enabling engineers to work faster and more creatively.
Agenda Day 2:
- Add floors and supports to hyperboloid
- Bake and apply sofistik properties in Rhino
- SOFiSTiK Nodes in Grasshopper
- Introduction SOFiSTiK Grasshopper Nodes
- How to feed Nodes
- Add groups and orientation to hyperboloid
- CADiNP – A brief refresher
- Module structure
- The minimum requirement to run a text-file successfully.
- #include, +apply
- Generating and editing text data in Grasshopper
- Generate .dat files in Grasshopper
- Extended scripting within Grasshopper
- Custom record creation
Day 2: 490£/person + VAT
Day 1+2: Package offer 890£/person + VAT
Early Bird Offer: Book until 21.02.2020 and get Day 1+2 for 790£/person + VAT.
The minimum number of participants is 10. The training will be cancelled if the minimum number of participants will not be reached. You will be informed at least two weeks before the training course.
Please bring the latest version of SOFiSTiK 2018 and Rhino 6 installed on your laptop with you. A training license for SOFiSTiK products only will be provided.
For more information please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.