Introduction to the SOFiSTiK program system with focus on the calculation and design of a prestressed concrete beam bridge. System modeling is performed axis-based with SOFiPLUS.
- Explanation program concept - basics - modules
- Project execution with SOFiSTiK Structural Desktop
- Graphical system and load generation with SOFiPLUS
- Graphical modelling of variable cross-sections Graphical modelling of the prestressing
- Use of construction stages including creep and shrinkage
- Evaluation of traffic loads using influence lines
- Calculation, superposition and design
- Documentation of the calculation results
- Input/result checking with Animator + WinGRAF
- Practical exercise of the complete workflow using the example of a prestressed concrete beam bridge with 2 sections.
- Tips and tricks
The participants get an overview of the essential procedures and functions of the software bridge construction package.
- The duration of the training is 3 days.
- Each participant has his or her own computer.
- The latest software version is used for the training.
- The training is held in English.
- The participants receive printed training documents.
- All participants receive a certificate upon completion.
- Beverages during breaks and lunch are already included in the participation fee.
- The minimum number of participants is 4.
- The course is designed for a maximum of 8 participants. The order of registration is decisive.
- The training will be cancelled if the number of participants is too few. Cancellation takes place at the latest 2 weeks before the start of the training course.
Should you have any further questions regarding this training course, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com